User Experience Designer
About this Position
We are looking for a User Experience Designer with 4+ years’ experience in a UX, Design, or Development related role. This opening provides a unique opportunity to work with a global financial firm, helping to define and create the user interface and experience for a revolutionary suite of web applications and software. As part of an onsite team, you will be working in a collaborative environment. You will strive to understand complex business processes and translate them to simple and intuitive experiences. Our team works directly with the client to define requirements, create workflows, build prototypes, and write documentation.
About Arrow Digital
Arrow Digital is a digital software consultancy headquartered in the heart of downtown West Palm Beach, FL. We combine serious creative skills with trusted business sense. With our unique blend of strategy, creative, and technology, we’ve built cutting edge business technology for enterprises including Microsoft, PwC, MIT, and the DoD as well as built beautiful digital experiences for some of the world’s leading brands such as Hilton, NASCAR, and Cracker Barrel.
Why Work at Arrow Digital?
If you go a whole day without laughing at work, then you’re doing it wrong. Beyond the “work hard, play hard” mentality, we strive to maintain a professional attitude, do excellent work, and have fun while doing it. Enjoy being part of a growing company with a family atmosphere and benefits like 401k matching, competitive health plans, and flexible in-office hours. Also, if you love Ping-Pong, we have a very active league for that!
Learn more about Our Values: http://arrowdigital.com/our-team/our-values
Required Skills and Experience:
We are looking for a team member who has:
- A deep understanding of the general UX discipline and User-First design principles.
- The ability to communicate ideas effectively and persuasively.
- Proven experience creating interactive prototypes, low and high fidelity wireframes, user stories and workflow diagrams for digital experiences.
- Experience designing UI, interactions, information architecture, or other related UX disciplines.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and deliverables (eg: wireframes, user flows, site maps, research, etc.)
- Finance or Audit Experience
- Consulting Experience
- Axure Proficiency
- UI Design Experience
- Agile Methodology
- Experience with Enterprise Software/Applications