West Palm Beach, FL
About Arrow Digital
Arrow Digital is a digital software consultancy headquartered in the heart of downtown West Palm Beach, FL. We combine serious creative skills with trusted business sense. With our unique blend of strategy, creative, and technology, we’ve built cutting edge business technology for enterprises including Microsoft, PwC, MIT, and the DoD as well as built beautiful digital experiences for some of the world’s leading brands such as Hilton, NASCAR, and Cracker Barrel.
Why Work at Arrow Digital?
If you go a whole day without laughing at work, then you’re doing it wrong. Beyond the “work hard, play hard” mentality, we strive to maintain a professional attitude, do excellent work, and have fun while doing it. Enjoy being part of a growing company with a family atmosphere and benefits like 401k matching, competitive health plans, and flexible in-office hours. Also, if you love Ping-Pong, we have a very active league for that!
Learn more about Our Values: http://arrowdigital.com/our-team/our-values
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in automation of code deployment on premise and across cloud providers such as Microsoft Azure
- Understanding of Azure services and functionality
- Experience in building production infrastructure using Desired State Configuration and repeatable designs
- Experience with Windows systems in public clouds such as Azure
- Experience with SQL Server setup and basic management
- Experience with Team Foundation Server build and release management
- Knowledge and experience of Agile development lifecycles
- Knowledge of networking and software defined networking in cloud environments
- Ability to articulate complex architectures to non-technical audiences
- Ability to document solutions and train operational teams on supportability
- BS or MS in computer science or equivalent
The Dev-Ops Engineer will focus on developing deployment automation to production and development environments, structuring and maintaining software configuration management, and designing and developing automation to support continuous delivery and continuous integration processes. Successful candidates will have a focus on automation and building repeatable solutions. They will have worked in Microsoft Azure environments leveraging services and deployment utilizing Team Foundation Server and VSTS.