Why West Palm Beach Florida Is the Perfect Setting for Software Innovation
— West Palm Beach is well on its way to becoming "The Wall Street of the South."
What’s not to love about West Palm Beach?
We have a beautiful sweeping coastline. A vibrant, progressive culture. Exceptionally low unemployment. Easy access to public transportation and airports. We’re ranked as one of the best counties for millennials in Florida. We even have a budding craft beer scene (and vineyards, to boot).
Choosing where to build a temple to software innovation was not a task Arrow Digital took lightly, and it came down to a lot more than culture.
Our office on Clematis Street is encircled by state colleges and universities that churn out software development and design talent by the cohorts. With 38 percent of the population between the ages of 20 and 44, we get the best of both worlds from our local talent pool: young professionals with new and innovative points of view, and seasoned experts with tribal knowledge and years of experience under their belts.
But just because we call WPB home doesn't mean we're solely committed to the East Coast. Our offices outside Dallas extend our reach to other regions so we can coordinate our services without ever missing a beat.
Like I said, we really thought this through.
And we couldn’t be happier with the results
We’ve found ourselves entrenched in and enchanted by WPB’s rich startup culture, creative energy and tropical sunshine – because who doesn't appreciate a beach day in January?
Today we’re proud to call ourselves a Florida Sitecore developer, not just because we love what we do, but because we also love where we are.
Not surprisingly our clients jump at the chance to stop by our WPB headquarters and say hello, and we welcome the company. Below are just a handful of the perks of our location:
- The Miami Metropolitan Area is a burgeoning tech scene with nearly 3,000 startups.
- Palm Beach Atlantic University, one of the top-ranked design schools in the state, is just a five-minute drive from our office. Lynn University, Keiser University, Florida Atlantic University and the University of Miami, among others, are also short car rides away.
- We're only a few blocks from the Tri Rail Station, as well as the Brightline Passenger-Railway, which was listed among America’s most innovative projects in 2017.
- SkyBikes bicycle rental stations were recently installed all over the Downtown WPB area.
- The trolley stops right in front of our building and it’s free to ride!
- We're just a few steps from the marina for a relaxing lunch break watching the yachts sail by.
- Kravis Center for the arts is within walking distance.
- We’re a stone’s throw from where waterfront events and outdoor concerts are held.
- We’re in a foodie haven with countless restaurants to choose from.
- There's a coffee shop and wine lounge downstairs in our building.
- CityPlace is within walking distance, and it’s great for company happy hours and events.
- The Palm Beach International Airport (ranked among America’s top-10 airports) is only a 10-minute drive from our office.
- We’re conveniently within driving distance of Orlando, the host city for Sitecore Symposium 2018 and ground zero for our RPA practice, launched at Gartner Symposium/ITxpo.
Take a look around Google Maps and see for yourself what we get to enjoy as a local business in Downtown West Palm Beach. You can check out our Careers Page for openings as well!