Why We Joined the Downtown West Palm Beach Movement
— In the next 5 years, Downtown West Palm Beach may be "The Wall Street of the South."
Mayor Jeri Muoio tells us that the City of West Palm Beach projects $1.3 billion in new construction over the next 5 years with 100 new businesses opened in Downtown West Palm beach since 2011.I had the opportunity to interview with the West Palm Beach Downtown Development Authority (DDA) and share my personal motivations as a business owner for opening Arrow Consulting & Design international headquarters right here on Clematis Street.
I believe that West Palm Beach holds the perfect combination of business growth, culture, entertainment, restaurants and shopping, as well as weather and an environment conducive to an active lifestyle.
It's ideal for young professionals and young families which is great for us as an innovative software development agency. Also, clients love visiting us from all over the country with the convenience of our local airports and the option to make a vacation out of it, too.
Here's a mini directory (with links) of perks near our office:
1. We're only a few blocks from the Trial-Rail Station
2. SkyBikes bicycle rental stations have just been installed all over the Downtown WPB area
3. The trolley stops right in front of our building and is actually free!
4. We're just a few steps from the marina for a relaxing lunch break watching the yachts sail by
5. Kravis Center for the arts is within walking distance
6. All the waterfront events / outdoor concerts
7. We are literally in a foodie haven with so many restaurants to choose from
9. CityPlace is also walkable, which is great for company happy hours and events
10. The Palm Beach International Airport is only a 10 minute drive from our office
So, take a look around Google Maps and see for yourself what we get to enjoy as a local business in Downtown West Palm Beach. You can check out our Careers Page for openings as well!